Friday, March 16, 2012

Car Show, etc.

Life has been pretty boring around here. It seems like we have been busy, but when I think about it, I don't really know what I have done. Does that happen to anyone else? Anyways, a couple weeks ago we took Drake to the car show. Chris took Drake last year and Drake loved it so when we saw a Groupon for it again, we knew we had to it again. Once again Drake had a blast, but all he wanted to do was sit in the red cars. None of the other cars were cool enough I guess. Chris and I also looked around and all we kept thinking was "one day .....".

Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at that crazy hair!

At the car show they were letting the kids drive these little cars around. Drake was so excited. But he did really understand that he had to stay in a certain area. I looked down to get my camera out and when I looked up, Drake was about to crash through the little fence they had up. Oops. So that is why you see Chris walking next to Drake, he had to make sure Drake didn't drive all crazy.

No comments: