Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

 Happy Father's Day to all the amazing dad's out there.  I am so lucky to be surrounded by such loving and dedicated father's!  Chris has exceeded my expectations in his fatherhood.  He is so amazing, loving and supportive.  Drake and Sonja are so lucky to have him as a father.  It is so fun to watch Chris's relationship grow with each of our kids everyday.  Thank you Chris for everything you do for our family.  We appreciate your hard work and how well you manage your time so you can spend time with us!
Drake wanted to paint a picture for Chris so his is the yellow and red one and then I helped Sonja do the pink and purple one.


I also want to thank my dad for being the wonderful father he is. I wholeheartedly agree that a dad is a daughter's first love because my dad is definitely mine.  I love you Dad!  I am also lucky to have Doug (Chris's dad) in my life.  He is a loving and supportive father to Chris and he has always made me feel loved and welcomed in the Anderson family.  Thanks Doug!  We love you!

1 comment:

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

Sooo cute! Love the picture of Sonja.