Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Road Trip - Triathlon

 Here are some pictures of the triathlon we did in Salt Lake.  This was my first along with Daniel's and Doug's (Chris's brother and dad).  Chris is a veteran in these now but it was a lot of fun doing it with him.  Doug is so awesome that at 59 he decided to do his first triathlon.  He is amazing!  The swim was in a pool which I don't think I really liked.  I have heard that lake swims are so much fun (but can be super cold) and having to snake around the Olympic size pool was kind of annoying.  I am so glad I did this race, it was so much fun!  I can't wait to do more.

Before the race

Here is Chris rudely cutting me off in the swim. 

"oh hey!, sorry about that...."


Chris and I finished the swim at the same time so that was kind of fun.


I have to say it was so cool to have Drake there cheering us on.  He was there with Lani, Heather, Heidi and my dad.  Thanks guys for coming out.  We really appreciate it!

Chris finishing!


This is after I finished.  It felt so good to be done!


Chris won his division so here he is getting ready to accept his medal (and showing off....)

1 comment:

David said...

Congratulations on the triathlon, that is awesome!